Associate Counsellors - Families
Relate NI is a registered charity and the leading organisation providing confidential relationship counselling support to individuals, couples, young people, children and families throughout Northern Ireland.
- Relevant Professional qualification
- Supervised practice of at least 250 hours in past 2 years
- Accreditation of professional body recognised by Relate NI
- Experience in working with Relationship/family breakdown, mental health, addiction, trauma, young people and children
- Family Counsellor Job Description - March 2020