We provide a range of therapeutic services and education programmes to people throughout Northern Ireland. Our vision is of a future where healthy relationships are at the heart of a thriving society, and our mission is to make expert information and support for healthy relationships available to everyone.
We provide relationship counselling to families, couples, individuals, teenagers and children (aged 4 – 11). This role is specifically to provide relationship counselling to individuals and working with referrals through Belfast Trust Talking Therapies, Health and Social Care Board and self-referred clients.
Relate NI is currently recruiting for a Adult Individual Counsellor to work in our Belfast offices. Hours are currently available for provision of clinics Monday – Thursday 4pm – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm.
Do you have:
- Professional qualification in Counselling or Psychotherapy – Level 4 Diploma or above
- Accreditation with a professional body recognised by Relate NI (BACP, IACP, or equivalent)– or able to complete within 6 months
- Counselling – minimum 200 hours within last 2 years
- Evidence of provision of clinical supervision on practice hours, min 1.5 hours per month
- An understanding of issues affecting relationships/relationship breakdown
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
What you get in return:
- Monthly Supervision
- CPD opportunities
- Reflective Supervision Groups
- Staff Wellbeing Programme
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
Salary: £27260 – £30112 (pro rata based on a 37-hour week)
All completed applications should be returned to:
Emma Irwin, Business Operations Lead
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
23,59pm, 30th June 2022
Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
CV’s are not accepted.
As part of the application process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing employment.
Business Operations Lead
3rd & 4th Floor
3 Glengall Street