We provide a range of therapeutic services and education programmes to people throughout Northern Ireland. Our vision is of a future where healthy relationships are at the heart of a thriving society, and our mission is to make expert information and support for healthy relationships available to everyone.
We provide relationship counselling to families, couples, individuals, teenagers and children (aged 4 – 11).
Relate NI is currently recruiting for a Adult Relationship Counsellor – Couples to work in our Belfast/Derry and Portadown offices. Hours are currently available for provision of clinics Monday – Thursday 4pm – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm.
Do you have:
- Professional qualification in Counselling or Psychotherapy – CPCAB Level 4 Diploma or equivalent or above
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling or equivalent
- Accreditation with a professional body recognised by Relate NI (BACP, IACP, or equivalent)– or able to complete within 6 months
- Counselling – minimum 200 hours within last 2 years
- Evidence of provision of clinical supervision on practice hours, min 1.5 hours per month
- An understanding of issues affecting relationships/relationship breakdown
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
What you get in return:
- Monthly Supervision
- CPD opportunities
- Reflective Supervision Groups
- Staff Wellbeing Programme
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
Salary: £30,401 (pro rata based on a 37-hour week)
All completed applications should be returned to:
Emma Irwin, Business Operations Lead
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
23,59pm, 30th June 2022
As part of the application process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing employment.