Business Operations Lead is a key management role within the Business Operations team and the Operational Leadership Team of Relate NI, responsible for linking effectively across teams to ensure that operations are professional, effective and high quality. Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Leading on effective facilities management activity across Relate NI properties and rented out centres.
- Developing and maintain relationships with independent contractors, vendors, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Supporting the delivery of effective governance operations within the organisation
- Leading and coordinating organisation wide business operations and business improvement initiatives
- Operationally leading the delivery of high-quality human resources functional activity
- Leading on the coordination of effective ICT operations within Relate NI
Closing date: Wednesday 30 August 2023 12:00pm
3 Glengall Street