Relate NI is a registered charity and the leading organisation providing confidential relationship counselling support to individuals, couples, young people, children and families throughout Northern Ireland
Do you have:
- Proven track record in a fundraising development or other relevant sales/marketing role with at least 3 years experience of developing and delivering income generation initiatives
- Proven experience of delivering in a target driven environment of income circa £100k+ per annum
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of fundraising through corporates and/or though events and/or through trusts and foundations at a regional and local level
- Track record of developing new initiatives with at least three years successful track record in communications, sales and/or fundraising development
What you will get in return:
- Gross salary of £22495.20 with an annual review from the board of trustees.
- Access to support with CPD, both mandatory and discretionary
- Access to a pension scheme with 5% employee contributions matched by 3% employers’ contribution
- 25 days (pro-rata) annual leave plus 13 statutory days (pro-rata)
- Access to health and wellbeing support through the Health Assured programme
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland.
The closing date for this job application is Saturday 30th September at 5pm.
For further information contact Frances McCausland, Head of Business operations:
3 Glengall Street