We provide a range of therapeutic services and education programmes to people throughout Northern Ireland. Our vision is of a future where healthy relationships are at the heart of a thriving society, and our mission is to make expert information and support for healthy relationships available to everyone.
Overall Job Purpose
Head of Business Operations is a key role within Relate NI structure, responsible for leading and supporting a team of people to achieve Relate NI’s strategic and
- Leading on business development and contract management within Relate NI
- Review and ensure that non-clinical systems and processes are client focused, up to date, regularly reviewed and implemented effectively
- Lead / engage in strategic and operational planning and reporting processes
- Provide leadership to Business Operations team
- Operationally manage and lead identified projects and contracts
Do you have:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant business discipline plus 3 years operational experience of leading/coordinating business operations OR 5 years’ experience of leading/coordinating business operations including planning and reporting at a departmental level
- Knowledge of key business functions including facilities, health and safety, customer service etc
- Knowledge and understanding of the Charity or Community/Voluntary Sector
- Knowledge of legislation requirements to include Data Protection and Health & Safety
What you will get in return:
- Gross Salary of £35,539.19 with an annual review from Board of Trustees
- All employees are enrolled in the organisation’s Group Life Assurance Scheme which provides a payment equivalent to 4 times the annual salary
- Access to a pension scheme with 5% employee contributions matched by 3% employers’ contributions
- Annual & Statutory Leave Entitlement (Pro Rate – as per Job Description)
- Access to health and well-being support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- All clinical roles receive access to paid clinical supervision and the option of participating in a monthly Reflexive Supervision Group (RSG)
- Access to support with CPD, both mandatory and discretionary
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
All completed applications should be returned to:
Emma Irwin, Interim Head of Business Operations
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
9am, Wednesday 29th March 2023
As part of the application process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing employment.