We provide a range of therapeutic services and education programmes to people throughout Northern Ireland. Our vision is of a future where healthy relationships are at the heart of a thriving society, and our mission is to make expert information and support for healthy relationships available to everyone.
Overall Job Purpose
The Marketing, Communications and Engagement Lead is an existing role within Relate NI, focused on achieving ongoing improvements in Relate NI’s profile among stakeholder groups and building awareness of Relate NI services across Northern Ireland. The role sits as part of the organisation’s Operational Leadership Team responsible for effectively coordinating activity across the organisations teams to deliver high quality relationship support services and programmes across Northern Ireland. Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership to the development and delivery of the Marketing, Communications and Engagement function.
- Promote and drive engagement with Relate NI services and mission through information and communications activity.
- Develop and deliver a range of campaigns in line with Relate NI vision and mission.
- Support organisational sustainability through management of the organisation’s fundraising function.
- Provide project management support to key projects within the organisation.
Do you have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Desirable)
- Knowledge of best practice in campaign development and execution
- Knowledge of stakeholder mapping and engagement mechanisms
- Knowledge of digital communication channels and how to maximise engagement through these channels
- Contemporary knowledge of current issues facing families, couples and children and young people
- A strong understanding of best practice in fundraising
What you will get in return:
- Gross Salary of £28,825 with an annual review from Board of Trustees
- All employees are enrolled in the organisation’s Group Life Assurance Scheme which provides a payment equivalent to 4 times the annual salary
- Access to a pension scheme with 5% employee contributions matched by 3% employers’ contributions
- Annual & Statutory Leave Entitlement (Pro Rate – as per Job Description)
- Access to health and well-being support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- All clinical roles receive access to paid clinical supervision and the option of participating in a monthly Reflexive Supervision Group (RSG)
- Access to support with CPD, both mandatory and discretionary
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
All completed applications should be returned to:
Aine Colgan – Business Operations Lead
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Applications close on the 11th August at 12pm.