We provide a range of therapeutic services and education programmes to people throughout Northern Ireland. Our vision is of a future where healthy relationships are at the heart of a thriving society, and our mission is to make expert information and support for healthy relationships available to everyone.
Following our recent Investors in People accreditation finding innovative ways to support and develop our counselling team is key to our future development and sustainability. We are now seeking applications for the role of People Development Manager.
Overall Job Purpose
To assist the Senior Management Team in the effective and efficient management of people to support the provision of quality services to Relate NI clients by:
- Providing leadership, support and line management to a team of employed counsellors and support to associate counsellors working on behalf of Relate NI.
- Contribute to improvements in the way in which counselling is managed within Relate NI including outcome measures, quality of service, and ensure a central focus on our clients and customers.
- Working with the Business Operations and Clinical Teams to support efficient management of scheduling counselling sessions and resolving any issues that may arise as part of the process
- To develop and grow high quality professional counselling team supporting organisational services contributing to Relate NI’s ongoing sustainability.
Do you have:
- ILM Level 5 or equivalent qualification
- Evidence ongoing continued professional development in the last 3 years
- Knowledge of working within a clinical and/or charitable setting
- Knowledge of line management and supporting teams
- Knowledge of the importance of impact measurement to grow and develop high quality people -focused services
What you get in return:
- Gross salary of £28,757.70 with an annual review from the board of trustees.
- Access to support with CPD, both mandatory and discretionary
- Access to a pension scheme with 5% employee contributions matched by 3% employers’ contribution
- 25 days (pro-rata) annual leave plus 13 statutory days (pro-rata)
- Access to health and wellbeing support through the Health Assured programme
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
All completed applications should be returned to:
Emma Irwin, Business Operations Lead
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
23,59pm, 30th June 2022
As part of the application process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing employment.