We provide a range of therapeutic services and education programmes to people throughout Northern Ireland. Our vision is of a future where healthy relationships are at the heart of a thriving society, and our mission is to make expert information and support for healthy relationships available to everyone.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator to work from our Belfast location, working 20 hours per week as below
- Monday 1pm – 9pm
- Tuesday 1pm – 9pm
- Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm (this day is negotiable)
Overall Job Purpose
Working under the direction of the Business Operations Lead, the Receptionist/Administrator will be responsible for a range of administrative duties to ensure that our services always run efficiently delivering high expectations for our clients.
Do you have:
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths
- 1 years experience in reception or administration
- Recent relevant experience in working with members of the public face to face and on the telephone
What you get in return:
- £10,836.80 for 20 hours with an annual review from the board of trustees (currently under review)
- Access to support with CPD, both mandatory and discretionary
- Access to a pension scheme with 5% employee contributions matched by 3% employers’ contribution
- 20 days annual leave plus 12/13 statutory days
- Access to health and wellbeing support through the Health Assured programme
- Life Assurance benefits
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
All completed applications should be returned to:
Aine Colgan, Business Operations Lead
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
23.59pm, 12th May 2023
As part of the application process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing employment.