The RSE programme will be provided through 3rd part host organisations working with young people across Northern Ireland. Programmes will be booked and carried out over a 4-week period for 2-hour sessions. Groups will have 8 – 10 participants. Programmes will be booked and co-ordinated by a Project Manager in Relate NI.
Do you want to deliver a RSE Programme (4 x 2 hour sessions across a 4-week period) for each identified RSE course.
Do you have:
- Two years’ experience in working with young people aged 15-16 in learning and facilitation.
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English.
- OCN Level 3 in Sexual Health or equivalent or willing to work towards completing this within 6 months of beginning service.
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written communication.
- Knowledge and understanding of sexual health issues affecting young people.
- Understanding of equality and diversity.
- Access to a car or access to other transport to travel to group locations.
- Experience and proficiency in using information technology.
- Experience of monitoring and data input.
Delivery fee will be £400 per programme (£50 per hour)
If you are interested in this Sessional Worker role, please send through your CV, detailing how you meet the requirements to:
Emma Irwin, Business Operations Lead
Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB or email@example.com
Closing date for CV’s is: 23.59pm, 31st May 2022
CV’s received after this date will not be considered.
Relate NI is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity and welcomes CV’s from all sections of the community.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate/s will be required to complete Access NI Security Clearance before commencing a role with Relate NI.