Overall Job Purpose
Working as part of the Business Operations team, the Front of House Receptionist/Administrator will be responsible for a range of administrative duties to ensure that our services always run efficiently delivering high expectations for our clients.
Do you have:
- Minimum 3 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Mathematics
- Experience using MS Office
- Minimum of at least 1 year’s reception/administration experience
- Recent relevant experience of dealing with the public on the telephone and face-to-face
- Ability to support, listen actively and respond appropriately to distressed clients
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a busy office environment – attention to detail
What you will get in return:
- Gross Salary of £10.90 per hour with an annual review from Board of Trustees
- All employees are enrolled in the organisation’s Group Life Assurance Scheme which provides a payment equivalent to 4 times the annual salary
- Access to a pension scheme with 5% employee contributions matched by 3% employers’ contributions
- Annual & Statutory Leave Entitlement (Pro Rate – as per Job Description)
- Access to health and well-being support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- All clinical roles receive access to paid clinical supervision and the option of participating in a monthly Reflexive Supervision Group (RSG)
- Access to support with CPD, both mandatory and discretionary
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment to support the needs of people throughout Northern Ireland
The closing date for this job application is Friday 29th September 2023 at 5pm.
All completed applications should be returned to:
Frances McCausland – Head of Operations
Address: Relate NI, 3 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT12 5AB
Please note that CV’s are not accepted.
We value the diversity of our employees, and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities across Northern Ireland. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.