How can we help?
We have counsellors who are specifically trained to work with young people. We will listen and understand. We will help you to work out the best way forward without telling you what do do.
Do you recognise these signs?
- Are you confused, sad or angry about changes in relationships in your life?
- Are you caught in the middle between your parents who may be splitting up?
- Are you upset about not seeing a parent?
- Are you under pressure at home or at school?
- Are you feeling worried, heartbroken or stressed?
- Do you just need someone to turn to?
Talking to someone outside your family can help you look at difficulties in a different way and may show you new ideas of how to deal with your problems.
"I had a very good counsellor that helped me through a lot and it has made me come out the other side and I appreciate how much they helped out."
"Got to talk about the things that I don't cope with very well which helped a lot."