As Fathers’ Day approaches, Relate NI is encouraging dads to give themselves a little bit of time to focus on all their relationships, as well as the one with their children. Relate recognises that many men find the transition into fatherhood difficult, as they juggle several roles, and that…
To read this story from the Independent please click the following link:
PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS SAY PARTNERS ‘NOT FAZED’ WHEN TOLD ABOUT THEIR CONDITION
Two in three (63%) people with mental health problems who tell their partners about their condition have said that partners ‘weren’t fazed’ and were ‘really understanding’ when they first heard the news.
- Southern Health Trust Launches Impact of Alcohol Funding Programme
- Relationship Counselling - What happens in Relate counselling?
- Sue Ramsey, MLA, Launches Relate NI’s Annual Review 2011/12
- Minister, Edwin Poots, MLA, attends Relate NI’s 65th Anniversary Dinner
- Relate NI Marks 65th Anniversary by Hosting Clinical Conference